Sunday, July 16, 2006

a very unhappy nat

i'm unhappy. i just got back to mission college, thailand after a bad start to the day. i arrived at the airport with my pal lyndelle and we were told that our flight was delayed (by two hours). he and i then sat down and killed time... we walked around too... T1 and T2... so boring. upon reaching thailand, it was raining... we went to the van station... it was 34 degrees IN THE SHADE... sweating like crazy. the van took off at 6:30pm thailand time...

i was happy for a while - listening to music on my NEWLY REPLACED creative zen microphoto. i reached back to my dorm, met my gf who greeted me with an uber big smile and hug (ahh... highlight of the day). i came back to my room... mp3 player still playing music. i plug it into my computer to add some photos and... UGH!!! the same problem that came with my original set (that was 1 day old and replaced the next day) surfaced... is God playing some cruel joke on me? *ugh*

- disgruntled -

so now i have a paperweight that's valued at a grand $339... how nice. scratch resistant white/gray paperweight... even my $100 512mb brandless mp3 player doesn't die or hang like this... i am so *amused* right now at what technology brings us. ahhh.. nate's a very unhappy customer.

- uber disgruntled -

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 17, 2006 4:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u come back ady??!!

wheeeee~~~~

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 8:21:00 PM , Blogger the_hollowbody said...

yeah im back... but my stupid creative zen microphoto... ugh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home