Wednesday, June 21, 2006

the librarian (no names...)

It's only 8:13am in the morning and i'm so peeved... by a librarian. He always seems to have complaints; nothong good whatsoever - seriously. Lemme give u a lowdown on what just happened - he'd been complaining for weeks that the library hadn't gotten a copy of the yearbook to catalog and I explained to him why I couldn't release one yet. Finally, I managed to get three copies for the library and then he looks at it and says that 'it's not good', 'why is it like that?' and a whole lot of other negative comments. He asks about his staff pictures and why they're catogarized under 'library', frowns, tells me to 'do a better job' and walks off in a huff. Are all old men like that or only those from Southeast Asia? I'm burning inside right now actually and I think it's normal... just how do people stand others who are like this? *rolls eyes*

totally peeved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home