Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hits from Down Under!

Yeah, a cd came in the mail from me from my brother Benedict with Hits from down-under! WooHoo! Lotsa great music from Australia! SO happy that it's finally here and that I've got fresh music to fill my ears with! hehehe - seriously, I've been getting a little bored to the same-old same-old stuff that's been on my playlist since forever!

News is that my 8am classes on tuesdays and thursdays are no more - I'm challenging them and my Dean and the Lecturer of the class have been so accomodating - love them both! woohoo! What's "Challenging" all about anyways? Well, when you've had prior learning experience, or field experience in the class, you may choose to challenge the examination - just take the exam. You get a pass/fail and it doesn't count to your GPA (Grade Point Average) but the GPA thing is the least of my concerns at the moment :) Need more time for my senior project etc...

Okays... lets wrap up~ Ben, thanks so much!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home