Sunday, August 07, 2005

it'll catch up on ya soon

what'll catch up on ya soon? everything. :)

Youth Alive is coming up soon and well, I am getting excited! I'll be preaching and it's always exciting to preach - the adrenaline rush n all. WOW! Yeah. hehehe Hoping that I'll be able to connect with the people though... it hasn't been good so far as I'm like a stranger to some of them :( I guess it's like that as I've not been around for months now and suddenly I'm back. Well, pray for me. I feel weird being around them sometimes too though I try not to act it.

We've got 2 guitarists joining us for the band! Whee!!! 4 guitars in all! 2 Acoustic, 1 Bass and 1 Electric! It's gonna be interesting! heehee :D alrighty, i'll check in later again cuz my bro and I are going to a nature reserve.

tata for now :)

nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home