Sunday, May 15, 2005

Kampong

This was taken just yesterday when they had the graduation ceremony. I feel so happy for the graduates who will be leaving, two of my closest friends on campus... I know I'm going to miss them so much... especially my roomie... graduation, friends forever. Vitamin C's got a really good song on that... and though it's sad... it's mixed with feelings of happiness and also a sense of fear and doubt about the future. How everyone wants a secure future... well... no one can guarantee it... but i know if you trust in God, whatever the outcome, you know you're in good hands.

Graduation, friends forever... wherever you guys may be...

Randy, Darran, Tyler... you'll always be in my heart. Kampong always :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home